Custom Luxury Golf Resort Home Has All The Extras! | Greenhorn Creek
739 Grinding Rock, Angels Camp, CA
$Click for current price
3 BEDROOMS | 3 Baths (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 3825 SqFt
Custom Luxury Golf Resort Home Has All The Extras!
This 3825 SqFt, 3 bedroom + loft, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage, custom home features luxuries you'll fall in love with! Built to be eco-friendly and energy efficient, for sustainable (green) living - so you can feel good about it too!
Situated below the snow line, among 100 year old Oak trees, in the rolling hills of Angel Camp's Greenhorn Creek Golf Resort community. The oversized kitchen windows look out over the front deck, and then over the golf course 5th hole and 6th tee box. Tennis courts and swimming pools are located about a block away, with the pro shop, driving range, clubhouse, and Camp's Restaurant all located within easy walking distance. Outside the community, Angels Camp is host to museums, medical offices, restaurants, shopping, and more.
- Built to breathe, with a vapor space between the siding and sheathing, for better insulation qualities.
- Pella brand dual pane windows with Low-E coating.
- Low energy general lighting, and solar tube skylight with electronic damping controls.
- Integrated solar roof tile supplemental electrical system - NOT a leased system; the system is owned by the seller, and goes with the home.
- Propane on-demand water heating system with storage and recirculation system.
- Propane fireplaces in the great room and master suite.
This beautiful home features luxury finishes and extras throughout, from the floors, to the doors - vaulted, cathedral ceilings and more. The huge spa-like master suite is sure to impress, with it's reading/studio/office space, walk-in closet and connected laundry "suite" with built in ironing board & wash basin. Just wait until you experience the master bath! Here are even more details:
- Kitchen features Cherry framed cabinets with Oregon Myrtle burlwood panels, topped with quartz countertops, and finished with stainless steel appliances.
- Master suite bath accents include Shoji rice paper and Bamboo doors with Oak and Walnut trim on one side; Purple Heart and Koa wood on the other; Mahogany & Cherry trim, huge soaking tub, separate shower, with a pebble floor. Bamboo flooring throughout the rest of the master suite.
- Interior doors are Hemlock over solid core stiles, with Tung Oil finish.
- Front door is Knotty Alder, with Teak and Maple trim.
- Front bedroom/office space features Oak and Walnut window trim, and planed Oak flooring.
- Back bedroom features Hickory and Walnut trim, and a hidden cubby in the closet.
- Stairwell & railings: Redwood posts, White oak handrails, Rosewood, Mahogany, and Walnut balusters.
And the list goes on! This is truly a home that you have to see in person, to fully appreciate! We'd love to schedule a private tour, or answer any questions you may have: Call/Text (209) 768-3080 today.